Where is Nigeria?
Is there any better way to experience a new country than from the driver's seat of your very own rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the wide open road in Nigeria after getting up to date on some of the basics. Nigeria lies on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, a stretch of land that never fails to exhilarate and amaze. Its capital is Abuja. Home to some of the country's biggest and best attractions, it's the perfect introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the best road trip destinations in Nigeria?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this wonderful region. Nigeria is one of those special places where the journey is just as exciting as every one of its stunning destinations. With your own rental vehicle, you can spend as long or as little as your heart desires exploring every square inch of it. Try to squeeze in as many of this place's most well-known destinations as possible:
- Lagos (population of 9,000,000)
- Kano (population of 3,626,100)
- Ibadan (population of 3,565,100)
- Port Harcourt (population of 1,148,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nigeria?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged a full extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so make sure you keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.