What are the major attractions in Dandenongs?
If your trip to Dandenongs is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Australian Rainbow Trout Farm lures plenty of travelers like yourself. If you still have room on your travel itinerary, consider squeezing in Monbulk Winery as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dandenongs?
Discover the delights of nearby Yarra Glen. What's 16 miles when you have a set of wheels? The drive itself is half the fun! Explore the area beginning with Rochford Wines Yarra Valley, Yering Station Winery and Oakridge Wines. Situated 19 miles away, Healesville is another popular tourist destination. If you stop by, don't miss Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, Rochford Wines Yarra Valley and Four Pillars Gin.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dandenongs?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter feature is about to become your new best buddy. Sift through the hottest bargains from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best discounts for your selected destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Dandenongs?
Get prepared for an epic adventure in Dandenongs. The car you pick depends on what kind of vacation you have in mind. If you're heading there on your own, why not choose a compact or a mini? They're cheap to run and easy to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, think about an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more room to move and space for everyone's bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dandenongs?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in Dandenongs. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels.
What do I need to know about driving in Melbourne?
There's a fair bit more to road-tripping around Dandenongs than simply jumping behind the wheel and putting your foot on the gas. Get the scoop on a few important local traffic rules here:
What side of the road do they drive on in Dandenongs?
The left side of the road is where you'll be motoring along in Dandenongs. Also take note that the controls of your rental vehicle here, such as the steering wheel and stick shift (if your car has manual transmission), will be on the other side of what you're used to.
Is it difficult to park in Dandenongs?
No, you shouldn't run into trouble finding a parking space in Dandenongs. With plenty of places to leave your ride, discovering the best of this destination is easy and fun.
Are there speed limits in Dandenongs?
Yes. In Dandenongs, speed limits range from 40 km/h to 110 km/h. Residential zones have a maximum speed limit of 50 km/h unless marked otherwise.
What happens if I get a speeding fine while driving a rental car in Melbourne?
Most of the time, your chosen rental car company will charge the fined amount to your credit card, including local taxes and surcharges. Alternatively, they may share your information with local law enforcement agencies, who'll then send a fine to your postal address.
Is it illegal to use a cell phone while driving in Dandenongs?
It's prohibited to use your cell phone while driving a car in Dandenongs, and you may also receive a fine for simply holding a phone if you're in control of a vehicle. However, using hands-free or Bluetooth functions is allowed, as long as your attention remains on the road.
What are the rules around drink driving in Dandenongs?
In Dandenongs, it is illegal to operate a vehicle with a BAC (blood alcohol content) of more than 0.05%. If you're thinking of having a few drinks, you'd be wise to leave the car at your hotel.
Is turning on a red light allowed in Dandenongs?
You aren't allowed to turn on a red light in Dandenongs. When you encounter one, enjoy a mindful moment or two until the signal changes to green.
Are seat belts compulsory in Melbourne?
Yes, so buckle up. Although, there are exceptions for certain vehicles operated by public transportation systems.