What are the major attractions in Buford?
If your trip to Buford is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, Buford Community Center is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. Georgia Sewing & Quilting and Bogan Park Community Recreation & Aquatic Center are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Buford?
Buford has some awesome sights, but there's more to keep you entertained in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound to you? Travelers from all corners of the globe make a beeline for Centennial Olympic Park. You can reach it from Atlanta, 31 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Buford?
One awesome thing about having a car while you're staying in Buford is that you can explore some of the area's stunning beaches no matter what the weather forecast's like. So, grab your sunglasses (or your waterproof jacket) and get ready to drive to one of these delightful options:
- Sunset Cove Beach (4 miles away).
- Lanier World Waterpark (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Buford?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Research as many different deals as possible (we make that task a pushover!);
- Check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay right away and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Buford?
With your very own rental vehicle, Buford is all yours to explore. People make their way to this alluring city for varying reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the perfect car for each of them. The number one priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Thrifty travelers love the fuel-efficiency and affordability of our smaller rentals, such as a mini or an economy. If you want to attract a few admiring glances in Buford, you could even peruse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Buford?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream ride can easily be a reality! Imagine the feeling of cruising down the highway in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're after is a reliable set of wheels to bring you safely from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Buford.