What are the best road trip destinations in Belarus?
With miles and miles of glorious highways and inviting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Belarus vacations into driving getaways. If you're organizing the road trip of a lifetime, you'll want to know which destinations to add to your itinerary. Try to visit as many of this place's most outstanding destinations as you can:
- Mahilyow (population of 369,200)
- Vitebsk (population of 342,700)
- Brest (population of 300,700)
- Pinsk (population of 130,800)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Belarus?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our amazing filter tool to steer you toward the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- If your dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- And lastly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to grab a load of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Belarus?
Easy to drive and with great gas mileage — it's hardly surprising that compact cars are the most popular type of rental vehicle in Belarus. And if you're about to roll down the crowded streets of Mahilyow or Vitebsk, you'll be happy you picked a smaller set of wheels too. Zip past traffic, easily parallel park, and make tight turns — discover why bigger doesn't always mean better!
From rolling hills to rivers and lakes, Belarus features some dazzling nature. Why not hit the highway and marvel at a few of them? Leave town and plan some fun excursions. An SUV is ideal for those longer drives. Able to handle any kind of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it a cinch to detour from the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Belarus?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Belarus. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?