How can I get a cheap car rental in Belarus?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you want to find the best price on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the hottest prices for your desired destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab journey to a close-by car rental outlet could mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're looking for;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream ride.