Where is Barbados?
Barbados is ready and waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you can have once you climb into that rental car. To squeeze every last drop out of your trip, here are a few basics that everybody should know. Located on the continent of Caribbean, Barbados has something to offer every sort of traveler. No trip here could be considered complete without stopping by the country's capital, Bridgetown.
What are the major attractions in Barbados?
You might have trouble scoring a parking spot right out the front of these popular attractions, but believe us — they're most definitely worth a short wander. The very best thing about going to Barbados is striking these off your bucket list:
- St. Nicholas Abbey (2 miles from the center of St. Peter, Barbados)
- Animal Flower Cave (0.4 miles from the center of Flatfield, St. Lucy)
- Bathsheba Beach (0.3 miles from the center of Bathsheba, St. Joseph)
Where are the best road trip destinations in Barbados?
The journey from A to B is often just as fun as the destination itself. Pick up your own vehicle and enjoy your Barbados getaway at your own pace. Navigate the open roads between its most popular destinations and make every moment of this epic adventure something to remember. Your GPS can help you navigate your way around this country's best cities:
- St. Michael
- St. James
- Christ Church
- St. Peter
How can I get a cheap car rental in Barbados?
Here you'll find our top tips if you're looking to grab the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices fall for your location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a neighboring car rental outlet might reward you with substantial savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.