What are the major attractions in St. Michael?
Brownes Beach and Barbados Parliament Buildings are some cool attractions that everybody should make time to explore. Plan out a route and spend a while experiencing each one.
Close to the city center, the Public Library is one spot to consider putting on your must-see list. Brighton Beach and the Mount Gay Rum are also not far away and worth a detour.
Where are the best beaches near St. Michael?
St. Michael has some magical stretches of coastline, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what fascinating treasures you can find lying along the shore at one of these famous beaches:
- Paradise Beach (2 miles away).
- Batts Rock Beach (2 miles away).
- Rockley Beach (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Michael?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Our nifty filter tool is about to become your new best friend. Check out the biggest discounts, from all of the top car rental companies, with just a few clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.