Where are the best road trip destinations in Vanuatu?
The time spent getting from A to B is often just as interesting as the destination itself. Rent your own wheels and enjoy your Vanuatu getaway at your own pace. Navigate the roads less traveled between its most exciting destinations and make every minute of this epic adventure something to remember. Your car's GPS will guide you to this destination's best cities:
- Port Vila
- Tanna Island
- Hog Harbour
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vanuatu?
We've put together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our convenient filter feature will be your new bestie. Browse the cheapest deals from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What is the most popular rental car category in Vanuatu?
Sometimes it's best to think small, particularly if you'll be maneuvering the streets of Luganville and Sola. Economy rental cars are the number one choice for travelers in Vanuatu — and there's a whole lot to love about them. Zip around town easily, get great gas mileage, and save on rental fees. These thrifty little dynamos prove bigger isn't always better!
From coral reefs to sandy shores and beaches, Vanuatu has some dazzling natural attractions. Why not hit the highway and explore one or two of them? Leave town and organize some fun excursions. A full-size SUV is a perfect fit for those longer drives. Able to take on all kinds of roads, these larger vehicles make it a cinch to get off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Vanuatu?
For some of us, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream ride is certainly within your grasp! Imagine the joy of cruising into town in a classy convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or perhaps all you're chasing is a budget ride to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Vanuatu.