Where is St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
There's no finer way to fully experience a new country than from behind the wheel of a rental car. You won't have any trouble hitting the wide open road in St. Vincent and the Grenadines after you get up to date on some of the basics. St. Vincent and the Grenadines is just one of the countries located in Caribbean, a stretch of land that is always ready to exhilarate and amaze. Its capital is Kingstown. Home to some of the country's most impressive sights, it's the perfect introduction to what this place is about.
Where are the best road trip destinations in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
The journey from A to B is often just as impressive as the destination itself. Pick up your own wheels and enjoy your St. Vincent and the Grenadines vacation at your leisure. Navigate the paths less traveled between its best destinations and make every minute of this epic adventure something to remember. We've assembled a list of this destination's top locations to add to your road trip:
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Use our handy filter tool to point you toward the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you look out for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to grab some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
The most popular rental car category in St. Vincent and the Grenadines is standard. Don't let the name deceive you — these wheels are anything but average. Offering the perfect balance between price and comfort, they're something you can depend on to get you to Kingstown and Port Elizabeth and back again. Sometimes middle-of-the-road is the smartest choice.
Don't limit your adventures to those big cities. St. Vincent and the Grenadines has some dazzling scenery, such as rocky coastlines, bays, and valleys. A ride like a convertible will help you explore them in style. These vehicles are perfect for those hoping to appreciate the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't enjoy the sensation of the wind through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a great range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. What you opt for will depend on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not grab a high-end SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a car to get you from A to B as efficiently as possible, go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).