How can I get a cheap car rental in Curacao?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Check out as many different offers as you can (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Curacao?
Need something that won't cost a fortune? Consider an economy car. This small but dependable vehicle is the most popular category of rental car in Curacao (and just the thing if you're traveling on a shoestring). Top up the tank on the cheap and you'll be easily getting about cities like Willemstad and Sint Michiel in no time.
It's always good to get out of the city for a bit, and if you do, get ready to be richly rewarded. With sandy shores, coral reefs, and beaches to discover, Curacao offers loads of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the family more room for those long, scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Curacao?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a broad range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles in Curacao. What you end up opting for depends on your budget and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not pick up an elite SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to get you from A to B as economically as possible, you're better off going with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).