Car rentals in Fullerton: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to get around Fullerton whether you're going for a business or pleasure. Explore the top sites around the city and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Fullerton. CarRentals.com has gathered the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Fullerton. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How can I get a bargain rental car in Fullerton?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to snag budget-friendly rates. Just enter your travel dates and scroll down the list of rental car companies, select the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Fullerton. You should also:
- Compare weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with additional costs
- Don't rent more car than you need. Usually, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Fullerton?
In Fullerton, there are 4 car rental companies to decide from, like Enterprise. Look through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Fullerton?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this California metropolis means you're certain to find a car that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Fullerton?
Normally, to rent a car in Fullerton you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read the rental agreement to figure out what the exact price will be before you rent your vehicle.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Fullerton?
Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to purchase temporary insurance with the rental car company. Otherwise, as a U.S. citizen, you can also book Collision Damage Coverage with CarRentals.com at checkout. Several credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) will offer coverage. But there may be limitations, such as not covering bigger vehicles such as premium models or some SUVs. Make sure to find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you travel to Fullerton.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to find an open gas station close to the drop-off location
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually advise that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you plan to check out all that Fullerton and maybe even the rest of California offers, you're going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Fullerton. Review the fine print to make certain they are truly "unlimited."
Before you drive off
Be sure you check out a few items before you leave the car rental lot on your Fullerton adventure. You should:
- Check out your car and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new area
Book your Fullerton car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Fullerton has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the well-known restaurants, famous landmarks, and all the fantastic sites in Fullerton.