What are the major attractions in Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
If your trip to Cardiff-by-the-Sea is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure await around every turn here. Some of the best attractions in the area are Eli Howard Surf School, Encinitas Community Park and Swamis Beach. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
If you've seen all the main sights in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, don't hang up your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find world-renowned attractions just down the road. University of San Diego is worth a visit. It's located in Linda Vista, 19 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
Rain, hail or shine, you'll be able to visit the magnificent beaches near Cardiff-by-the-Sea from behind the wheel of your own rental car. As you approach the ocean, keep an eye out for seagulls gliding over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Moonlight State Beach (2 miles away).
- Del Mar Beach (3 miles away).
- Black's Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Research as many different deals as possible (we make that job child's play!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable offers for your chosen destination;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab journey to a neighboring rental car office could mean some significant savings;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- And lastly, secure your booking as soon as possible to score yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
Sure, you can get out and explore Cardiff-by-the-Sea without wheels. But with so much to see, having one is sure to make your trip much easier. If you're hoping to head out into nature, opt for something with a bit of extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be exactly what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a great choice if you'll only be taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Cardiff-by-the-Sea. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than four wheels and a gas pedal. What type of car will it be this time?