What are the major attractions in Carlsbad?
If your trip to Carlsbad is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Legoland California deserves way more than just a quick drive-by. Get out of your car and take your time getting acquainted with this famous attraction while you're in Carlsbad.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you head to Carlsbad Premium Outlets. This interesting attraction is sure to provide some awesome photo ops.
Not far from the heart of the city, The Crossings at Carlsbad is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have room on your schedule, Poinsettia Park and Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Carlsbad?
Carlsbad offers some wonderful sights, but there's even more to see in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound? University of San Diego is well worth a visit. It's located in Linda Vista, 25 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Carlsbad?
Carlsbad has some gorgeous stretches of coastline, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what delightful treasures you can find lying beside the water at one of these lovely beaches:
- Carlsbad State Beach (4 miles away).
- Moonlight State Beach (6 miles away).
- Swamis Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Carlsbad?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Check out as many different offers as you can (we make that task completely painless!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Carlsbad?
Whether you're vacationing by yourself or with a few friends, CarRentals.com can help you find a suitable set of wheels for your Carlsbad trip. An economy car is a superb choice if you're planning to spend almost all of your time in the downtown area. Low-cost and reliable, they'll take you here, there and everywhere comfortably and easily. If you feel like splashing out, rent a ride from our special category. We know you'll find something that'll attract a few glances! Got the kids in tow? A spacious SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Carlsbad?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream ride is absolutely within your grasp! Imagine the thrill of cruising the open roads in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe you're just after a set of wheels to bring you from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Carlsbad.