What are the major attractions in Encinitas?
If your trip to Encinitas is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Legoland California deserves more than just a quick drive-by. Step out of your car and spend some quality time checking out this famous attraction while you're visiting Encinitas.
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you visit Carlsbad Premium Outlets. This marvelous attraction is sure to offer some perfect photo ops.
Plan a stop at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. San Diego Botanic Garden and Stagecoach Park are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Encinitas?
If you've seen all the major attractions in Encinitas, you won't want to pack away those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some big-name sights a short commute away. University of San Diego barely needs an introduction. Located about 19 miles away in Linda Vista, your itinerary should include this must-do sight.
Where are the best beaches near Encinitas?
No matter what the weather's like, you'll be able to get a glimpse of the fantastic beaches near Encinitas from the comfort of your rental car. As you cruise along, keep your eyes open for seagulls gliding over these dazzling stretches of coastline:
- Moonlight State Beach (2 miles away).
- Swamis Beach (2 miles away).
- Del Mar Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Encinitas?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon be your new best buddy. Check out the hottest deals from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best offers for your chosen destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — watch out for these kinds of deals;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Encinitas?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and flexibility like your own wheels. No matter the reason for your adventure to Encinitas, CarRentals.com has a fantastic range of vehicles to drive away in. Taking a city break with your sweetheart? Make things cozy by renting a convertible. Lots of fun to drive and super easy to park, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these little rides. A full-size car is a great match for families. There's enough space for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will get you from one meeting to the next in style and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Encinitas?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting the car of your dreams is certainly within your grasp! Experience the thrill of cruising around town in a high-end sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you're looking for is a cheap ride to get you from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Encinitas.