What are the major attractions in Oceanside?
If your trip to Oceanside is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Not too far from the city center, Oceanside Municipal Golf Course is one spot you might like to put on your to-do list. If you still have room on that travel schedule, Mission San Luis Rey Church and Emerald Isle Golf Course will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Oceanside?
If you've checked off all the major attractions in Oceanside, don't put away those walking shoes just yet. You'll find some famous attractions on your doorstep. About 34 miles away in Linda Vista, University of San Diego attracts big crowds all year round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Oceanside?
Fill up the tank, put your key in the ignition and get ready to feel the fresh sea air on your face. Oceanside boasts some stunning stretches of coast, such as:
- Carlsbad State Beach (7 miles away).
- Moonlight State Beach (12 miles away).
- Swamis Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oceanside?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay in advance, so watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to score some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Oceanside?
Whether you're heading away by yourself or with all the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the best wheels for your Oceanside adventure. A compact car is an excellent option if you're planning to spend lots of time downtown. Inexpensive and dependable, these cars will get you here, there and everywhere comfortably and easily. If you want to make a splash, take a look at our special category. You're sure to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the little ones in tow? A spacious full-size SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Oceanside?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Oceanside, a robust and stylish SUV could be the ideal solution. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is a clever pick. All you have to do is choose what will suit you best, round up the troops, and start clocking up those miles.