What are the major attractions in Seaside?
If your trip to Seaside is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, The Buzz on Broadway is one sight to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have some space on that schedule, Seaside Carousel Mall and Seaside Civic and Convention Center will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Seaside?
If you're searching for a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of suggestions. Sitting 62 miles away, Linnton is worth the drive. Oregon Jewish Museum should be at the top of your to-do list here. Nathan Loeb House and MacLeay Park Lower are fantastic attractions too. Carlton is another great option. It's 59 miles away and has a range of intriguing things to see and do. The Tasting Room, Carlton Cellars and Laurel Ridge Winery are just the start.
Where are the best beaches near Seaside?
Beaches are perfect places to fly a kite. If you feel a breeze blowing, why not buckle the little ones into the car and go on an outing to Arcadia Beach? It's 11 miles from Seaside and is a wonderful place for some family fun and games.
Where are the best convention centers near Seaside?
If you're here to attend a business conference, you'll find Seaside Civic and Convention Center located 0.1 miles away. During the break, make your way to a nearby café to grab a few moments to yourself — networking and socializing can be exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Seaside?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you want to grab the best deal on a rental car:
- Our clever filter feature is going to be your new bestie. Compare the biggest discounts from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a neighboring rental car office might reward you with big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by modifying the days in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Seaside?
No matter your motoring needs in Seaside, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B with ease. If you're visiting on business, a premium car may be right up your street. These vehicles boast high-end finishes, elegant interiors, and a host of extras. Traveling on a small budget and looking to save money? A compact car or a mini may be a good option. These cool little rides are cheaper to run and good for zooming around city streets. If you've got the little ones (and a lot of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Seaside?
You'll be glad to know that there's a broad range of both high-end and economy rentals in Seaside. What you go for will depend on how much you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a set of wheels to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).