What are the major attractions in Oregon Coast?
If your trip to Oregon Coast is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Sea Lion Caves. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Heceta Head Lighthouse and Hobbit Trail will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Oregon Coast?
You don't have to limit your exploring to just Oregon Coast. Eugene is only 53 miles away and offers a great range of close-by attractions, such as University of Oregon. When you've ticked that off your list, point your wheels toward McArthur Court.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oregon Coast?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a close-by rental car center might score you some impressive savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Oregon Coast?
Get set for your next adventure in Oregon Coast. Which car you choose depends on what kind of vacation you have in mind. If you're heading there on your own, why not opt for something smaller, like a compact or mini? They're cheap to run and a piece of cake to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, think about an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more room to move and space for everyone's suitcases.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Oregon Coast?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is absolutely within your grasp! Imagine the joy of rolling into town in a classy convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe all you're looking for is a trusty set of wheels to get you quickly from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit your style in Oregon Coast.