What are the major attractions in Silver Spring?
If your trip to Silver Spring is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
University of Maryland-College Park and Maryland Stadium are notable attractions that all serious sightseers should make time to swing by. Organize your route and enjoy experiencing each one.
Not too far from the city center, AFI Silver Theatre is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some room on your schedule, DCI World Headquarters and Ellsworth Place will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Silver Spring?
You don't have to spend all your time in Silver Spring, especially when world-renowned landmarks are just down the road. National Aquarium in Baltimore is worth a visit. It's located in Baltimore, 31 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Silver Spring?
If you have some serious work-related business to attend to in Silver Spring, there's a high chance you'll be spending lots of time in a major convention center. If that's the case, you might like to hear about the ones that have cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (6 miles away).
- La Maison Française (6 miles away).
- Arts and Industries Building (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Silver Spring?
Here are the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab trip to a close-by rental car center might reward you with big savings;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- If possible, keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay in advance and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Silver Spring?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Silver Spring, CarRentals.com will take you here, there and everywhere comfortably and efficiently. If you're visiting for work, a premium car is a great fit. These types of vehicles boast top-quality finishes, elegant interiors, and a host of extras. Hitting the road on a budget and want to save a few bucks? A mini or a compact car may be an excellent choice. These smaller vehicles are more affordable and fantastic for getting around those busier city streets. If you've got the young ones (and tons of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the space and room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Silver Spring?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Silver Spring, a spacious SUV could be your perfect match. If you're hoping for the best possible deal and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the wide, open road.