How can I get a cheap car rental in Georgia?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score a truckload of savings!