Where is Georgia?
Driving in a foreign country can be unnerving for some travelers, but there's no need to stress. Get your head around the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Georgia in no time. Georgia is just one of the countries located in Europe, a stretch of land that is always ready to surprise and amaze. Its capital is Tbilisi. Home to some of the country's most well-renowned attractions, it's a terrific introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Georgia?
You're probably curious to know what cool sights are around the corner in Georgia. Well sit down, fasten your seat belt and we'll tell you. Your first pit stop ought to be Narikala Fortress, 2 miles from the city of Tbilisi. Not just any old attraction, this place captivates numerous travelers each and every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Georgia?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this enticing region. Georgia is one of those special places where the journey is just as thrilling as every one of its beautiful destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long as your heart desires exploring all it has to offer. Here are some of the most well-known cities in this extraordinary place:
- Tbilisi (population of 1,049,500)
- Kutaisi (population of 178,300)
- Batumi (population of 121,800)
- Zugdidi (population of 73,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Georgia?
Here's a rundown of our top tips if you want to grab the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your location;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab trip to a close-by rental car facility may mean significant savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so be sure to look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to score some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Georgia?
Minis are the most popular type of rental car in Georgia. Climb into one of these fuel-efficient little runabouts and you can zoom around the sights of Tbilisi and Kutaisi with ease. They're more spacious than you might expect — you can easily throw your trusty overnight bag in the trunk if you're planning on cruising out of town.
Don't limit your adventures to those urban centers. Georgia has some glorious scenery, such as caves, coastal plains, and tablelands. A set of wheels like a convertible will help you get around them in style. These rental vehicles are perfect for sightseers eager to appreciate the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't adore the sensation of the wind blowing through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Georgia?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream ride is as easy as a few clicks! Imagine the feeling of tearing down the open road in a fancy convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're looking for is a budget ride to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Georgia.