Where is Romania?
What better way could there be to uncover a new country than from the driver's seat of your very own rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the highway in Romania after getting up to date on a little bit of basic info. Romania lies on the continent of Europe, a stretch of land that never fails to surprise and impress. Its capital is Bucharest. Home to some of the country's biggest and best attractions, it's a wonderful introduction to what this place is about.
What are the major attractions in Romania?
Ready to set out on your big Romania trip? Wondering what sort of things to include in your travel itinerary? Don't stress — we can give you a few tips. Here are the most popular attractions in this exciting place:
- Dan Paltinisanu Stadium (2 miles from the center of Timisoara, Timiş)
- St. Michael's Church (1 mile from the center of Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Unirii Square (1 mile from the center of Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
What are the best road trip destinations in Romania?
Romania is an exciting place to take to the open road in your own rental car. Crank up the tunes and enjoy the freedom of exploring all the region's gems dotted between each of its best tourist destinations. Here are some of the most impressive regions to visit in this exciting place:
- Bucharest (population of 1,877,200)
- Iasi (population of 318,000)
- Cluj-Napoca (population of 316,700)
- Timisoara (population of 315,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Romania?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our hard-working filter feature will soon be your new best friend. Scan all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best offers for your desired location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so make sure you look out for these great offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.