How can I get a cheap car rental in Monaco?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- Check out as many different deals as possible (we make that task completely painless!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Monaco?
Don't restrict yourself to those urban areas. Monaco features some unmissable scenery, such as rivers, beaches, and cliffs. A set of wheels like a convertible will help you travel around them in style. These rentals are ideal for visitors eager to savor the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't enjoy the feeling of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Monaco?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Monaco, a roomy SUV could be a good choice. If you're looking for the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is work out what'll suit you best, pack up the car, and clock up those miles.