How can I get a cheap car rental in France?
Here are our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter feature is about to become your new bestie. Size up all of the cheapest deals, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your desired location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab ride to a nearby car rental center might score you big savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Last but not least, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a ton of savings!