Where is Cyprus?
Driving in a new and unfamiliar country is a daunting thought for some, but there's no need to worry. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads of Cyprus in no time at all. Cyprus sits on the continent of Europe, a stretch of land that never fails to surprise and amaze. Its capital is Nicosia. Home to some of the country's most well-renowned sights, it's a terrific introduction to what this place is about.
What are the major attractions in Cyprus?
Can't wait to get started on your Cyprus trip? Wondering what sort of things to add to your itinerary? Don't stress — we're here to give you some pointers. Here are a few popular attractions in this exciting destination:
- Aphrodite's Rock (2 miles from the center of Kouklia, Paphos (and vicinity))
- Tombs of the Kings (12 miles from the center of Paphos (and vicinity), Cyprus)
- Kourion Ruins (1 mile from the center of Episkopi, Akrotiri and Dhekelia)
What are the best road trip destinations in Cyprus?
Cyprus is an amazing place to hit the highways and byways in your own set of wheels. Turn up the music and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of visiting all the hidden gems dotted between each of its most celebrated travel destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's most outstanding destinations as possible:
- Limassol (population of 154,000)
- Larnaca (population of 72,000)
- Paphos (population of 36,000)
- Kyrenia (population of 26,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cyprus?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter feature will soon become your new BFF. Size up the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Look at the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a neighboring car rental outlet might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days in your search;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag a heap of savings!