Where is Poland?
Poland is waiting for you. There's no end to the new adventures you'll be able to have once you slide behind the wheel of that rental car. To squeeze every last drop out of your trip, here are a few basics that everybody ought to know. You'll discover Poland on the continent of Europe. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Warsaw, will appear. If you want to find out how this country is run, a stop here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in Poland?
What's the point of having a rental car if you aren't going to check out this place's most exciting sights? Poland offers some truly unforgettable attractions. Here are some you'd be crazy to miss:
- Cathedral of Christ the King (0.6 miles from the center of Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship)
- Kosciuszko Park (1 mile from the center of Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship)
- Spodek (0.4 miles from the center of Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship)
What are the best road trip destinations in Poland?
Poland is an exciting place to cruise the highways and back streets in your own rental vehicle. Turn up the radio and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of discovering all the region's gems dotted between each of its most famous destinations. Try to check off as many of this place's most famous destinations as you can:
- Warsaw (population of 1,702,100)
- Lodz (population of 768,800)
- Krakow (population of 755,100)
- Wroclaw (population of 634,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Poland?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices get lower for your destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the best deal in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a ton of savings!