Where is Poland?
Driving in unfamiliar territory can be a daunting experience for some people, but there's no need to worry. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car through Poland in no time at all. Poland is among the fascinating countries that make up Europe. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Warsaw, will appear. If you're hoping to experience this country's beating pulse, a stop here is a great idea.
What are the major attractions in Poland?
With your own rental car, it'll be a cinch to get out and explore this destination's most exciting sights. Poland boasts some incredible attractions like the following:
- Artus Court (0.4 miles from the center of Gdańsk)
- Parish of St. Stanislaus Kostka (0.6 miles from the center of Poznan)
- Wroclaw Cathedral (1 mile from the center of Wroclaw)
What are the best road trip destinations in Poland?
Poland is the perfect place to hit the highways and byways behind the wheel of your own rental car. Crank up the radio and enjoy the freedom of visiting all the region's treasures dotted between each of its best tourist destinations. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Warsaw (population of 1,702,100)
- Lodz (population of 768,800)
- Krakow (population of 755,100)
- Wroclaw (population of 634,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Poland?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay right away and score some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Poland?
A dream to drive and more miles per gallon — it's hardly surprising that compact cars are the most popular type of rental vehicle in Poland. And if you're planning to roll down the lively streets of Warsaw or Lodz, you'll be happy you booked a smaller ride too. Zip through traffic, fit into tiny parking spots, and make tight turns — discover why bigger doesn't always mean better!
That all said, Poland is well known for its sandy shores, coastal plains, and streams. Many eager adventurers escape the city to tour these striking scenes. If that sounds like something you want to do, book an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you're not planning to get off the beaten track, you'll be grateful for the extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Poland?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge variety of both economy and high-end vehicles to rent in Poland. What you end up opting for will depend on how much you want to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not grab an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need something to get you around town as cheaply as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).