Where is Lithuania?
Driving in a new country is a daunting experience for some travelers, but there's no need to stress. Get up to date on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Lithuania in no time. You'll discover Lithuania on the continent of Europe. Zoom into the map and the capital, Vilnius, will appear. If you want to find out how the country is run, a stop here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in Lithuania?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you aren't going to have a look at this destination's most exciting sights? Lithuania is home to some truly bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are a few you just simply can't miss:
- Ninth Fort (4 miles from the center of Kaunas, Kaunas County)
- Vytautas the Great War Museum (1 mile from the center of Kaunas, Kaunas County)
- Kaunas Castle (2 miles from the center of Kaunas, Kaunas County)
What are the best road trip destinations in Lithuania?
Being in control of where and when you travel is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car on vacation. Take the reins on your trip around Lithuania and delight in the freedom of visiting all its most exciting destinations at your own speed. Here are some of the most well-known cities in this beautiful place:
- Vilnius (population of 542,400)
- Kaunas (population of 374,600)
- Klaipeda (population of 192,300)
- Siauliai (population of 130,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lithuania?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your dream ride.