Where is Estonia?
Estonia is ready and waiting. There's no end to the adventures you'll be able to have once you climb behind the wheel of that rental car. To really get the most out of your trip, here are some basics that everyone should know. You'll discover Estonia on the continent of Europe. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Tallinn, will come into view. If you'd like to find out how this country is run, a visit here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in Estonia?
Ready to get started on your Estonia trip? Wondering what sort of things to add to your itinerary? Don't stress — we're here to give you a few tips. Here are some iconic attractions in this exciting place:
- Tallinn TV Tower (5 miles from the center of Tallinn (and vicinity), Harju County)
- Town Hall Square (0.6 miles from the center of Tallinn (and vicinity), Harju County)
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (1 mile from the center of Tallinn (and vicinity), Harju County)
What are the best road trip destinations in Estonia?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this incredible country. Estonia is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its impressive destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long or as little as you like discovering all there is to see. Here are the most popular cities in this incredible place:
- Tallinn (population of 394,000)
- Tartu (population of 101,100)
- Narva (population of 67,000)
- Parnu (population of 44,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Estonia?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Our clever filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Browse all of the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab journey to a neighboring rental car office might mean some impressive savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are set. The early bird catches the worm!