Where is Norway?
What better way could there be to uncover a new country than from the driver's seat of a rental car? You'll have plenty of confidence hitting the wide open road in Norway after getting up to date on a few basics. Norway lies on the continent of Europe, a land mass that never fails to inspire and impress. Its capital is Oslo. Home to some of the country's most popular sights, it's a terrific introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Norway?
Ready to get going on your Norway getaway? Thinking about what to add to your travel itinerary? Don't fret — we're here to give you a few pointers. Here are a few iconic attractions in this thrilling destination:
- Preikestolen (6 miles from the center of Forsand, Rogaland)
- Alesund Aquarium (2 miles from the center of Alesund, Alesund - More og Romsdal (county))
- Urnes Stave Church (16 miles from the center of Luster, Sogn og Fjordane (county))
What are the best road trip destinations in Norway?
Being in control of when and where you travel is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take charge of your trip around Norway and delight in the freedom of discovering all its top destinations at your own speed. Try to squeeze in as many of this place's most outstanding destinations as possible:
- Oslo (population of 580,000)
- Bergen (population of 213,600)
- Trondheim (population of 147,100)
- Stavanger (population of 121,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Norway?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Our handy filter tool is going to be your new best friend. Size up all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, with just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best deals for your chosen destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, modify your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to score some impressive savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.