Where is Albania?
Driving in a foreign country is a daunting thought for some, but there's no need to stress. Get your head around the following facts and you'll be cruising your rental car through Albania in no time at all. Found on the continent of Europe, Albania has something to offer all kinds of travelers. No trip here could be considered complete without stopping in at the country's capital, Tirana.
What are the best road trip destinations in Albania?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this spectacular region. Albania is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as every one of its awesome destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can spend as long as your heart desires discovering every one of its hidden treasures. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most popular cities:
- Tirana (population of 374,800)
- Durres (population of 122,000)
- Elbasan (population of 100,900)
- Vlore (population of 89,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Albania?
Below are our top tips to score the best price on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter feature will soon become your new BFF. Browse the biggest deals, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest deals for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these deals;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag a mountain of savings!