How can I get a cheap car rental in Ukraine?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you could be charged for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream set of wheels.