How can I get a cheap car rental in Latvia?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What is the most popular rental car category in Latvia?
Considering driving in Latvia? Pick up the keys to a compact car. Simpler to park, impressive gas mileage, and better handling are only a few reasons they're the most popular sort of rental car here. When you cruise around the busy streets of Riga and Daugavpils, a compact car will make driving a dream.
Latvia boasts plenty of sandy shores, forests, and rivers. Many eager adventurers get out of town to savor these glorious vistas. If that sounds like something you want to do, go for an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't think you'll venture off-road, you won't regret all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Latvia?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream car is far easier than you think! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you need is a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Latvia.