Where is Belgium?
Is there a better way to explore a new country than from the driver's seat of your very own rental car? You'll have confidence hitting the road in Belgium after learning a little bit of basic info. Located on the continent of Europe, Belgium has loads to offer every kind of traveler. No trip here would be complete without swinging by the country's capital, Brussels.
What are the major attractions in Belgium?
You might have trouble getting a parking spot right in front of these popular attractions, but trust us — they're most definitely worth a little walk. The greatest thing about a trip to Belgium is finally checking these off your bucket list:
- Plopsaland De Panne (1 mile from the center of De Panne, West Flanders (province))
- Plantin-Moretus Museum (0.2 miles from the center of Antwerp (and vicinity), Antwerp Province)
- Antwerp City Hall (0.1 miles from the center of Antwerp (and vicinity), Antwerp Province)
What are the best road trip destinations in Belgium?
Belgium is an incredible place to hit the open road in your own set of wheels. Crank up the radio and enjoy the convenience of checking out all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most popular destinations. Discover some (or all) of this place's most famous cities:
- Brussels (population of 1,019,000)
- Antwerp (population of 459,800)
- Charleroi (population of 200,100)
- Liege (population of 182,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Belgium?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Sift through the biggest bargains, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable discounts for your chosen location;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some places reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal ride.