Where is Hungary?
Driving in unfamiliar territory is a daunting experience for some travelers, but there's no need to worry. Get up to date on the following facts and you'll be guiding your rental car through Hungary in no time. Found on the continent of Europe, Hungary has lots to offer every sort of traveler. No trip here could be considered complete without swinging by the country's capital, Budapest.
What are the major attractions in Hungary?
Ready to set out on your Hungary getaway? Thinking about what sort of things to include in your itinerary? There's no need to worry — we're here to give you a few tips. Here are the most well-renowned attractions in this thrilling destination:
- Memento Park (6 miles from the center of Budapest (and vicinity), Pest County)
- Hungexpo Budapest Fair Center (3 miles from the center of Budapest (and vicinity), Pest County)
- Heroes' Square (2 miles from the center of Budapest (and vicinity), Pest County)
What are the best road trip destinations in Hungary?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this spectacular country. Hungary is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its awesome destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as little or as long as you like exploring all it has to offer. Here are some of the most impressive cities to explore in this exciting place:
- Budapest (population of 1,741,000)
- Debrecen (population of 204,100)
- Miskolc (population of 172,600)
- Szeged (population of 164,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hungary?
Here you'll find our top recommendations to grab the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're getting the hottest price in town;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, try scoring a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- No one enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.