What are the major attractions in Denpasar?
If your trip to Denpasar is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
One glance at a postcard stand will tell you that a trip to Denpasar wouldn't be complete without checking out Kuta Beach. As the most iconic sight in the area, you might want to spend more time here than a brief stop.
If anyone asks why you're coming here, just show them a few images of Seminyak Square and Sanur Beach. These noteworthy attractions will make sure you have a memorable trip.
Not too far from the city center, Bajra Sandhi Monument is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. Puputan Badung Square and Denpasar Market are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Denpasar?
If you've seen all the highlights in Denpasar, there's plenty more to explore down the road. Slide back behind the wheel and enjoy a new adventure in Baturiti. This great day-trip destination offers some terrific attractions, such as Ulun Danu Temple.
Where are the best beaches near Denpasar?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car, blasting some tunes and heading to the coast. Denpasar has some incredible beaches nearby, so grab a book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and make your way to one of these idyllic options:
- Matahari Terbit Beach (4 miles away).
- Padang Galak Beach (4 miles away).
- Pantai Karang Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Denpasar?
If you're going to a work conference in Denpasar, you may want to follow up with your new connections over some food and coffee. Fortunately, these convention centers offer some awesome restaurants and cafés nearby:
- Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre (10 miles away).
- Bali International Convention Center (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Denpasar?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job child's play!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay right away, so keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of offers;
- And lastly, secure your wheels as soon as you can to score a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Denpasar?
Spending a lot of time in downtown Denpasar? We've got a fantastic selection of vehicles that are suitable for getting around dense city traffic. Take the mini or compact car for instance. They're simple to operate and can squeeze into tight car spaces. Offering all the standard features and superb fuel economy, these smaller rides will take you from A to B with ease. If you're in town for work rather than leisure, why not splurge on a premium vehicle and get about in something a little more luxurious? Extras like satellite navigation will ensure you arrive in the right place for your meeting!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Denpasar?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream car is certainly within your grasp! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a classy convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you need is a cheap ride to bring you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or frugal? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Denpasar.
What do I need to know about driving in Denpasar?
Is it difficult to park in Denpasar?
Thanks to its smaller size, finding a car space in Denpasar isn't a hard task. Once you've secured one, check any signs nearby. You could get a fine if you ignore the rules and regulations.
Does Denpasar have peak-hour traffic?
One awesome thing about vacationing in a smaller city is lighter traffic, so don't worry too much about peak-hour gridlock. With a population of around 834,900, you can expect a smooth Denpasar driving experience.
What happens if I get a speeding fine while driving a rental car in Denpasar?
Generally, your chosen rental car company will charge the amount stated on the fine to your credit card, including local taxes and surcharges. Alternatively, they may forward your contact details to local law enforcement agencies, who'll then issue a fine straight to you.