Where is Quintana Roo?
There's nothing like dropping the windows of your rental car and coasting down long, smooth motorways. But before you ride off on a big adventure in Quintana Roo, how about learning a bit about this vacation hot spot? Learn a bit about Mexico, because that's where you'll need to go to kick off your adventure.
What are the major attractions in Quintana Roo?
What's the point of having a rental car if you're not going to have a look at this place's most exciting sights? Quintana Roo offers some bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are a few you can't miss:
- Paradise Beach (8 miles from the center of Cozumel, Quintana Roo)
- San Gervasio (5 miles from the center of Cozumel, Quintana Roo)
- Akumal Beach (2 miles from the center of Akumal, Tulum)
What are the best road trip destinations in Quintana Roo?
Quintana Roo is a fantastic place to take to the highways and byways in your own set of wheels. Turn up the music and enjoy the flexibility of checking out all the region's gems scattered between each of its top travel destinations. Experience some (or all) of this place's most visited cities:
- Cancun (population of 542,000)
- Chetumal (population of 134,400)
- Playa del Carmen (population of 100,400)
- Tulum (population of 8,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Quintana Roo?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're bagging the hottest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.