What are the major attractions in Chetumal?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Museum of Maya Culture. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. Santuario del Manati and the Grand Coral Golf are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Chetumal?
Want to know what else is nearby? Head a bit outside of Chetumal and you’ll encounter some world-class attractions. The Altun Ha is worth a visit. It's located in Lucky Strike, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chetumal?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our hard-working filter feature is going to become your new best friend. Scan the hottest deals, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best deals for your chosen destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.