What are the major attractions in Wilmington?
If your trip to Wilmington is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. A few of the top attractions nearby are Country Club of Billerica, Woburn Mall and Public Health Museum. Leave enough space on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Wilmington?
If you've checked off all the major attractions in Wilmington, don't take off those walking shoes just yet. You'll find big-name sights just a little further out. Plymouth Rock needs no introduction. Located about 50 miles away in Plymouth, your travel itinerary should include this must-do sight.
Where are the best beaches near Wilmington?
Pack the car with yummy snacks and drinks and head out to one of the glorious beaches near Wilmington. Some of the most delightful places to stop for a picnic are:
- Revere Beach (12 miles away).
- Plum Cove (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Wilmington?
If you're going to Wilmington for work-related reasons, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some convention centers. With your own set of wheels, you can relax knowing you'll arrive on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- TD Garden (16 miles away).
- Hynes Convention Center (16 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Wilmington?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Our handy filter feature is going to be your new best buddy. Measure up the biggest discounts from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the best possible bargain around;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Wilmington?
Whether you're getting away alone or with all the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the best ride for your Wilmington trip. A compact car is an ideal option if you're going to be spending a lot of time in the city center. Low-cost and reliable, these cars will take you from A to B with ease. If you're eager to make a splash, rent a ride from our special category. We know you'll find something that'll make a few jaws drop. Got the kids with you? A roomy full-size SUV should tick all your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Wilmington?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Wilmington. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?