What are the major attractions in Bedford?
If your trip to Bedford is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
You can't visit without heading to Walden Pond. This attraction draws countless people every year. Time to find out what makes it so popular.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering new places. While you're here, White Cedar Swamp and Nutting Lake Conservation Land should be among them. Another top attraction to see is Fruitlands Museums.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bedford?
Visit Bedford for its wonderful style and character. That said, you also have iconic landmarks just a short road trip away! Travelers from all around head to Plymouth Rock. You can reach it from Plymouth, 50 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Bedford?
If you're staying in Bedford with the youngsters, a day beside the sea is an awesome way of keeping them amused. Pack the trunk with some balls, bats and buckets, and head out to one of these glorious beaches:
- Wayland Town Beach (12 miles away).
- Revere Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Bedford?
After spending time chatting to like-minded people, it's always good to be able to rest and relax somewhere nearby. If you're visiting Bedford for work-related reasons, these are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels, cafés and restaurants:
- Hynes Convention Center (16 miles away).
- TD Garden (16 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bedford?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car outlet might score you significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are flexible, see if you can get a better price by changing the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Bedford?
With your own wheels, Bedford is yours to discover. People venture to this delightful city for a wealth of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. A priority for large families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a van. Those on a budget usually go for the affordability of our smaller cars, such as an economy or a mini. If you want to make an impressive entrance in Bedford, you could even check out our special category for a ride that'll make any car fan tremble at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bedford?
You'll be glad to know that there's a broad range of both economy and luxury rentals in Bedford. What you end up opting for will depend on how much you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you around town at the cheapest price possible, maybe go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).