What are the major attractions in Waltham?
If your trip to Waltham is all organized but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Bentley College and Boston College are some fascinating attractions that all visitors should make time to visit. Plan a route and spend a while taking in each one.
Stop by Lyman Estate. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation and Moody Street Historic District are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Waltham?
Explore Waltham for its distinct style and character. That being said, you also have world-famous attractions just a day trip away! Plymouth Rock is well worth a visit. It's located in Plymouth, 43 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Waltham?
Load up the car with scrumptious treats and drinks and set off to one of the lovely beaches near Waltham. Some of the nicest places to have a seaside picnic are:
- Wayland Town Beach (8 miles away).
- Revere Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Waltham?
After a long day of mixing with like-minded people, it's always good to be able to kick back and relax someplace nearby. If you're traveling to Waltham primarily for work, here are some of the top convention centers that are close to hotels, cafés and restaurants:
- Hynes Convention Center (9 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (9 miles away).
- TD Garden (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Waltham?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these offers;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Waltham?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Waltham, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B with ease. If you're visiting on business, a premium car may be right up your street. These vehicles have high-end finishes, sleek interiors, and a host of extras. Traveling on a tight budget and need to save cash? A mini or a compact car is a sensational option. These smaller vehicles are more affordable and terrific for navigating busy streets and traffic. If you've got the young ones and a pile of luggage in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Waltham?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge variety of both high-end and economy rental vehicles on offer in Waltham. What you go with depends on your budget and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not grab a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a car to zip around town in at the cheapest price possible, we can help you out with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).