What are the major attractions in Burlington?
If your trip to Burlington is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
There's nothing quite like exploring new places. While you're in town, Burlington Mall and Burlington Ice Palace should definitely be among them. Another attraction to visit is Woburn Bowladrome.
What are the best road trip destinations near Burlington?
You're probably wondering what else is nearby. Wander outside of Burlington and you'll stumble on a few world-class sights. Plymouth Rock needs no introduction. Located about 47 miles away in Plymouth, your itinerary should include this must-do attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Burlington?
Pack the trunk with a hamper of scrumptious food and drinks and make your way out to one of the lovely beaches near Burlington. Some of the most delightful places to set up a seaside picnic are:
- Revere Beach (12 miles away).
- Wayland Town Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Burlington?
After spending hours networking with like-minded people, it's always good to know you can relax and unwind someplace nearby. If you're visiting Burlington for work-related reasons, these are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels, cafés and restaurants:
- TD Garden (12 miles away).
- Hynes Convention Center (12 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Burlington?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a neighboring car rental office might result in some generous savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay right away and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Burlington?
With your very own set of wheels, Burlington is your oyster. People journey to this interesting city for loads of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the perfect car for each of them. The number one priority for families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to an SUV. Travelers watching their budget love the fuel-efficiency and affordability of our smaller cars, such as an economy or compact car. If you're eager to attract a few admiring glances in Burlington, you could even peruse our special category for a ride that'll make any car aficionado dizzy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Burlington?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Burlington. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?