What are the major attractions in Melrose?
If your trip to Melrose is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Bunker Hill Monument and Museum of Science. These top attractions are sure to impress.
Few things top exploring somewhere new. While you're here, Whip Hill and Boardman House should definitely be among them. Another great attraction to consider is Square One Mall.
What are the best road trip destinations near Melrose?
If you've checked off all the major sights in Melrose, don't be in a rush to put away your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find big-name sights on your doorstep. Plymouth is only 40 miles away and the home of Plymouth Rock. It's well worth paying a visit.
Where are the best beaches near Melrose?
Fill up your tank, start the engine and get ready to feel the cool sea breeze on your skin. Melrose offers some awesome stretches of coast, such as:
- Revere Beach (4 miles away).
- Plum Cove (12 miles away).
- Singing Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Melrose?
After spending loads of time rubbing shoulders with like-minded individuals, it's always nice to be able to rest your head someplace nearby. If you're visiting Melrose on business, these are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels, cafés and restaurants:
- TD Garden (6 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (7 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Melrose?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you want to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these money-saving deals;
- And finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Melrose?
Whether you're heading away by yourself or with the entire family, CarRentals.com will help you find a suitable set of wheels for your adventure in Melrose. An economy car is a superb option if you'll be spending a lot of time in the heart of the city. Low-cost and efficient, these cars will take you here, there and everywhere easily and quickly. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, choose a ride from our special category. You're certain to find something that'll attract a few glances! Got the young ones with you? A roomy SUV should tick all the boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Melrose?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Melrose, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the best solution. If you're looking for the cheapest possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what's the best fit, throw your bags in the trunk, and clock up those miles.