What are the major attractions in Saugus?
If your trip to Saugus is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the center, Saugus Ironworks National Historic Site is one spot you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have space on your schedule, Saugus Iron Works and Saugus Town Hall will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saugus?
You don't have to spend all your time in Saugus, especially when world-famous sights are on your doorstep. Plymouth Rock hardly needs an introduction. Located about 40 miles away in Plymouth, your itinerary should include this must-see sight.
Where are the best beaches near Saugus?
There's nothing like opening the car window and feeling the cool, salty breeze in your hair while you're cruising along the seaside. Bring along some snacks and spend some time basking in the sun at one of the beautiful beaches near Saugus. Top options include:
- Revere Beach (4 miles away).
- Plum Cove (11 miles away).
- Singing Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Saugus?
Rental cars are a great option for professionals who travel a lot. If your time in Saugus is predominately for work-related purposes, you should know where all the business and convention centers are located. These are just some of the top suggestions:
- TD Garden (7 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (9 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saugus?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- Use our clever filter tool to point you toward the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best deals for your desired destination;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a close-by car rental facility may result in big savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Saugus?
With your own set of wheels, Saugus is yours to experience. People visit this delightful city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. A priority for large families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Budget-conscious travelers enjoy the great gas mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as a mini or compact car. If you're eager to make a grand entrance in Saugus, you could even browse our special category for a ride that'll make any car aficionado dizzy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saugus?
For some of us, owning a luxury vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting the car of your dreams is far easier than you think! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a high-end sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you need is a budget ride to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Saugus.