What are the major attractions in San Leandro?
If your trip to San Leandro is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to RingCentral Coliseum and Oracle Arena. These top attractions are sure to leave an impression.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. Some of the most popular attractions in the area are Monarch Bay Golf Club, Tony Lema Course at Monarch Bay and East Bay Regional Park District. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near San Leandro?
Don't spend all your time in San Leandro, especially when renowned sights are right on your doorstep. Palo Alto is 19 miles away and the home of Stanford University. It's well worth a day trip.
Where are the best beaches near San Leandro?
Roll down the windows and drink in the cool, salty sea air as you cruise towards Lakeshore Park Beach. 12 miles from San Leandro, it's the perfect place to go for a leisurely day by the water.
Where are the best convention centers near San Leandro?
Rental cars are an excellent option among traveling professionals. If your visit to San Leandro is primarily for business-related purposes, you should know where the best business and convention centers are located. These are just some of the top suggestions:
- Kaiser Convention Center (9 miles away).
- Oakland Convention Center (9 miles away).
- San Mateo County Event Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Leandro?
Here are our top suggestions if you want to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable deals for your chosen destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're bagging the best price around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your back pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for San Leandro?
Whether you're getting away alone or with all the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the best wheels for your San Leandro adventure. A mini is a great choice if you plan to spend the majority of your time in the city center. Cost-effective and dependable, these cars will take you from A to B easily and quickly. If you feel like splashing out, take a look at our special category. We know you'll find something that'll attract a few glances! Got the little ones with you? A spacious SUV should suit all your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in San Leandro?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream car is absolutely within your grasp! Picture yourself cruising down the highway in a fancy convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you're chasing is a cheap ride to get you quickly from point A to point B. Flashy or frugal? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in San Leandro.