Car rentals in San Ramon: All you need to know
You need a great car to take you around San Ramon whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the top sites around the region and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in San Ramon. CarRentals.com has collected the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in San Ramon. Find out the dos and don'ts of car rentals.
How can I get a bargain car rental in San Ramon?
We always strive to get you the best price. But, there are ways to get an even cheaper price on your next booking. You can:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the total cost before you rent
- Don't rent more vehicle than you'll need. Usually, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in San Ramon.
What rental suppliers have outlets in San Ramon?
In San Ramon, there are 5 rental car companies to choose from, like Enterprise. Scan through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in San Ramon?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this California city means you're certain to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in San Ramon?
Normally, to rent a car in San Ramon you must be at least 21. However, you may find that there is an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category cars. Read through the terms to figure out what the exact price will be before you reserve your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in San Ramon?
Almost all countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to buy temporary insurance through the rental car supplier. Otherwise, as a U.S. citizen, you can also add on Collision Damage Coverage with CarRentals.com at checkout. Many major card issuers, like Visa or Discover, give some insurance on your rental; however, there may be restrictions. For example, they may not cover your rental car if you book a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to search for an open gas station close to your car rental supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out choice is usually full-to-full. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the San Ramon.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in San Ramon?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Know before you go
Be sure you check out a few things before you leave the rental lot on your San Ramon adventure. You should take time to:
- Inspect the car and be sure there is no damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your San Ramon rental car today
Know that you can depend on a wonderful car that will result in more cash to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable San Ramon car rental. See you on the road.