What are the major attractions in Richmond?
If your trip to Richmond is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Tilden Regional Park is a notable attraction in this wonderful city. Stop by and find out what all the hype is about.
Close to the center, Nevin Community Center is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. Richmond Museum of History and San Pablo Lytton Casino are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Richmond?
Richmond has some awesome sights, but there are other things to experience in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound? Stanford University hardly needs an introduction. Located about 37 miles away in Palo Alto, your itinerary should include this must-see sight.
Where are the best beaches near Richmond?
There's nothing like winding down the car window and feeling the cool sea breeze on your skin while you're cruising beside the sea. Pack some supplies and spend an afternoon checking out one of the fantastic beaches near Richmond. Top options include:
- Baker Beach (12 miles away).
- Rodeo Beach (12 miles away).
- China Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Richmond?
If you have some serious business to see to in Richmond, there's a good chance you'll be spending lots of time in a convention center. If that's the case, you might want to hear about some of the ones that have hotels, cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Craneway Pavilion (2 miles away).
- China Cabin (7 miles away).
- Oakland Convention Center (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Richmond?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you toward the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- No one enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so be sure to look out for these great deals;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Richmond?
With your own wheels, Richmond is yours to enjoy. People journey to this appealing city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. The top priority for big families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a van. Budget travelers usually go for the great gas mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or a mini. If you're looking to make an impressive entrance in Richmond, check out our special category for a vehicle that will make any car buff weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Richmond?
For some of us, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream car is far easier than you think! Picture yourself cruising the open roads in a high-end convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or perhaps all you need is a budget ride to get you quickly from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Richmond.