What are the major attractions in Hayward?
If your trip to Hayward is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Chabot College. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on that travel itinerary, Eden Landing Ecological Reserve and Southland Mall will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hayward?
Explore Hayward for its unique character and style. That being said, you've also got amazing attractions just a short road trip away! Computer History Museum hardly needs an introduction. Located about 16 miles away in Mountain View, your itinerary should include this must-see attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Hayward?
There's nothing as enchanting as being beside the ocean in the early evening. Take a relaxing drive to Lakeshore Park Beach and catch sight of the sun's rays shimmering over the water before it retreats into the horizon. You'll find this magnificent stretch of coastline 11 miles from Hayward.
Where are the best convention centers near Hayward?
Booking a rental car is a popular option for traveling professionals. If your visit to Hayward is mainly for business-related reasons, you ought to know where the best convention and business centers are located. These are some of the top suggestions:
- San Mateo County Event Center (12 miles away).
- Allied Arts Guild (12 miles away).
- Kaiser Convention Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hayward?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- Research as many different offers as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best prices for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these kinds of offers;
- And finally, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Hayward?
Whether you're vacationing on your own or with the whole family, CarRentals.com can help you find a perfect set of wheels for your Hayward adventure. A mini is a fabulous option if you're planning to spend most of your time in the heart of the city. Economical and dependable, they'll take you here, there and everywhere comfortably and easily. If you're eager to make a splash, browse our special category. You're certain to find something that'll make a few jaws drop. Got the young ones in tow? A roomy SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hayward?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge range of both economy and high-end rental vehicles available in Hayward. What you end up going with is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not grab an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off choosing a budget compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).