Where is French Alps?
There's something to be said for traveling like a free spirit. But sometimes you just need to know what direction you're taking. Before you jump in your rental car and zoom down the highway, it's worth knowing a little about French Alps. Find out a bit about France, because that's where you'll need to head to kick start your adventure.
How can I get a cheap car rental in French Alps?
Below are our top recommendations if you're looking to grab the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter tool will be your new bestie. Measure up the biggest bargains from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Finally, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to grab yourself a load of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in French Alps?
That all said, French Alps is well known for its sandy shores, rural landscapes, and dunes. Many adventurers skip town to check out those dazzling vistas. If that's something you want to do, consider an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't have plans to wander off the beaten track, you'll be grateful for all that extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in French Alps?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of luxurious rental vehicles available in French Alps. What you opt for will depend on your budget and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you just need a set of wheels to get from A to B at the cheapest price possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).