How can I get a cheap car rental in French Alps?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and get some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to score a load of savings!