Where is Nouvelle-Aquitaine?
There's nothing like dropping the windows of your rental car and cruising down long, smooth motorways. But before you motor off on a big adventure in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, how about learning a little about this popular location? This fascinating destination can be found in France.
What are the major attractions in Nouvelle-Aquitaine?
You might have trouble scoring a parking space right out the front of these well-known attractions, but believe us — they're certainly worth a short wander. The best thing about an adventure in Nouvelle-Aquitaine is ticking these off your to-do list: St. Seurin Basilica (1 mile from the center of Bordeaux) Tour de la Chaine (0.3 miles from the center of La Rochelle) Grand Beach (0.2 miles from the center of Biarritz)
What are the best road trip destinations in Nouvelle-Aquitaine?
Nouvelle-Aquitaine is the perfect place to hit the highways and byways in your own rental car. Turn up the music and enjoy the convenience of visiting all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most popular tourist destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's leading destinations as you can:
- Bordeaux (population of 231,800)
- Limoges (population of 141,200)
- Poitiers (population of 86,000)
- Pau (population of 82,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nouvelle-Aquitaine?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you toward the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab trip to a neighboring car rental facility might score you big savings;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- And finally, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to score the biggest savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Nouvelle-Aquitaine?
Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, particularly when it comes to your ride. In Nouvelle-Aquitaine, compact cars are the most booked type of rental car for plenty of reasons. More miles from every gallon, better handling, and easy parking are just a few of them! If you intend to tackle city driving in Bordeaux or Limoges, grab the keys to something zippy and compact.
From sandy shores to rural landscapes and dunes, Nouvelle-Aquitaine offers some spectacular vistas. Why not head out and drive around one or more of them? Leave the city and arrange some excursions. A full-size SUV is a perfect match for longer drives. Able to tackle all types of roads, these larger vehicles make it a joy to veer off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nouvelle-Aquitaine?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Nouvelle-Aquitaine. From luxury models to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?