How can I get a cheap car rental in Occitanie?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable discounts for your selected location;
- Search both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're scoring the absolute best price in town;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you could be charged a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and get some of the best rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What is the most popular rental car category in Occitanie?
Believe it or not, compact cars are by far the most commonly booked rental car in Occitanie. And if you're about to spend a good deal of your time cruising the bustling streets of Toulouse or Montpellier, you'll soon discover why. Ditch the heavy, lumbering SUV for something stylish and compact — parking is easy and they're a joy to drive!
Occitanie boasts some incredible sandy shores, rural landscapes, and dunes. Many eager adventurers hightail it out of the city to explore these striking scenes. If that sounds tempting, rent an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't intend to take the road less traveled, you'll welcome all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Occitanie?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Occitanie. From sporty models with all the mod cons to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which will it be this time?