How can I get a cheap car rental in Occitanie?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Compare as many different deals as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest prices for your chosen destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a close-by car rental center might score you some impressive savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal ride.