How can I get a cheap car rental in Grand Est?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices fall for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're getting the absolute best deal around;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Grand Est?
Searching for something that won't cost a small fortune? Check out the economy car. This dependable vehicle is the most popular category of rental car in Grand Est (and a dream if you're sticking to a budget). Put gas in the tank for less and you'll be zipping around cities like Strasbourg and Reims in no time.
It's always good to escape the city, and if you do, get ready to be richly rewarded. With sandy shores, rural landscapes, and dunes to explore, Grand Est offers loads of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the crew more space and comfort for those long, leisurely drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Grand Est?
For some of us, owning a luxury vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream car can easily be a reality! Experience the thrill of cruising the open roads in a high-end sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you're after is a trusty set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or frugal? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Grand Est.