How can I get a cheap car rental in Grand Est?
Here's a rundown of all the tricks of the trade to help you save more money:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Last of all, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab a heap of savings!