How can I get a cheap car rental in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our clever filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so make sure you keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- Finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag a load of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes?
Bigger doesn't always mean better, and that's especially true when it comes to your wheels. In Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, compact cars are the most popular type of rental car for many reasons. Terrific gas mileage, better maneuverability, and ease of parking are just the start! If you're going to drive in Lyon or Saint-Etienne, go for something that's chic and compact.
Don't restrict yourself to the big cities. Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes is home to some breathtaking scenery, such as mountains, forests, and extinct volcanos. A set of wheels like a convertible will help you travel around them in style. These vehicles are ideal for sightseers who'd like to take in the views with the top down. Who doesn't adore the feeling of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, a roomy SUV could be the answer. If you're looking for the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is decide what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and clock up those miles.