How can I get a cheap car rental in Normandy?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these tips:
- Our convenient filter tool will become your new bestie. Compare the cheapest discounts from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable deals for your location;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a nearby car rental facility might result in some significant savings;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a lower price by changing the days in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What is the most popular rental car category in Normandy?
Sometimes it pays big to think small, especially if you'll be hitting the city streets of Le Havre and Rouen. Economy rental cars are the top choice for tourists in Normandy — and there's plenty to love about them. Zoom around town easily, enjoy great gas mileage, and most importantly, save cash on rental fees. These inexpensive cars prove bigger isn't always better!
It's always great to get out of the city, and if you do, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. With coastal plains, rural landscapes, and impressive rock formations to discover, Normandy is ripe for exciting adventures. A larger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the family more space and comfort for those longer drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Normandy?
First of all, there's a great range of luxury vehicles to rent in Normandy. What you opt for is largely dependent on your budget and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not grab an elite SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a car to whiz around town in as efficiently as possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).